Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows Error Recovery

Vista Help

Old 27-08-2009

Windows Error Recovery

I got this Error window just like several others in here. The difference is I got 4 choices and no matter what i choose it still goes to my desktop. After several seconds it goes to a blue screen with info about a problem being found and that it has shut down so that my laptop is not at harm. Is this a virus or can I fix it? is so how? please help "/

Old 27-08-2009

Re: Windows Error Recovery

Not able to understand about the error. I am facing the same and willing to find the solution for the same.
Old 27-08-2009

I am too facing the same thing, but not able to figure out how this actually work. The recovery error is one of the most annoying that crashes my Windows. I am facing a BSOD on regular basis on recovery. I hope to find the nice way to fix this stuff.
Old 27-08-2009

You will have to explain more elaborately about the error. Normally blue screen errors are related to a hardware failure. The most common one is a memory fail. But it is not sure till you does not know what is actual cause. It can be due to any corrupt system file or incompatible hardware and driver. Try this. Run a system restore settings. Go to Start Menu > Programs > Accessories > System tools > System restore. Select the first option and then from the calender select any old highlighted date. Click next and again OK. Windows will restart.
Old 04-07-2011

window error recovery
Old 05-05-2012

I always stay a step ahead by creating a bootable image disk using software like Acronis. This tool helps to create a bootable restore disc of entire Windows partition. So in case if the system crashes you can restore it automatically. What matter is the data. For that I had changed the default location of use profile from C to D drive. Acronis can restore your entire C drive with all pre-intsalled programs.
Old 08-05-2012

The recovery depends on the version of operating system you are using. The much newere it is, the much better it works. If you are using Windows 7 it gives you a better option to recover your entire. While the same process is complicated for Windows XP. Therefore it is recommended that you must use any image restore disc or some similar thing to get your windows back.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Help
Tags: , , ,