Nostalgic moments of going back to AOE2. :D Too bad I cannot seem to play multiplayer LAN with my friends.
Currently I have 3 Windows XP PC/Laptops, 1 Vista. I have googled, read most of TechArena's tips and helps. But still no good. All my WinXP machines can connect fine. But not Vista.
- WinXP created game. Vista can join, but ALL XP machines cannot receive information from Vista machine. So if they change group number, new civs or whatever, or click READY, XP machine doesn't register anything
- Vista created game. XP tries to join but hangs at the "Joining Game" screen. Have to press ESC to cancel.
- So problem is XP cannot receive information from Vista. Vista cannot seem to "access" XP either.
- Removed firewall
- Open up ports
- Disable UAC
- Installed LLTD in WinXP
- Disabled iPv6 and what not that's not in WinXP's network protocols
- Even regedit of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CONTROL -> LSA -> restrictanonymous (change value to 1)
Can someone help please?