Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sound through Headphones Not Speakers

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 27-06-2008

Sound through Toshiba Satellite Headphones but not from Speakers

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I had formatted and installed Vista. It is working fine but it looks there some issue with the audio. When I insert the headphone I can hear sound. But speakers are not working. After Vista upgrade I had updated all the drivers and other required stuff. It was working well and there was no issue with hardware compatibility. Now I am stuck with speaker. It is not working. What should I do. Thanks.

Old 27-06-2008

Go to the sound settings and check whether the default setup is not configured for the headphone. This is not a audio driver problem. It is just misconfigured settings. You have to verify the same and it will be fixed. Check all the sound settings and then verify the volume properties also. You can see that in system tray.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: ,