Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Generic Postscript Driver + Vista 64x

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 10-05-2008

Generic Postscript Driver + Vista 64x

I have a Vista system and when I am trying to install the Adobe Generic Postscript Driver, the setup stops to install. I have even tried to install it in compatibility mode, but it didnt work either. Can any tell me how do i successfully install it. Thanks for any replies in advance. Hope that anyone has resolution to this problem.

Old 17-05-2010

Re: Generic Postscript Driver + Vista 64x

Did you try to use the MS Publisher Imagesetter driver which comes along with Windows Vista under Generic category if you consider doing a manual installation of a printer. Also you will abe also able to get the drivers to install on Vista if you decide to share it from another computer, like running windows xp. Also if it is a HP printer then you can use the HP LaserJet 4 Driver or even HP Universal Drivers or perhaps the Apple Postscript Driver that will work under Vista without any issues.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , ,