Thread: trying to reinstall the coprocessor

trying to reinstall the coprocessor

I got a hp pavilion dv6000 from my brother and he told me that somebody had deleted everything from this laptop. But I was able to get back some of the data from this laptop. However, I am having trouble installing the coprocessor in this laptop? So, is there anyone who can help me out to install the coprocessor in pavilion dv6000?

Can you please explain to us like what exactly are you trying to install, whether its software or a hardware? Actually, the coprocessor what you are terming is actually a hardware chip that were built in very old pc's but now a days it is built into the cpu of a new pc. To do a maths calculations faster, a coprocessor is used and it was built into the cpu in between the 80's and the 90's era or year. And this coprocessor that you are talking about cant be deleted or reinstalled as it does not even exist anymore. Can you post a pic of the hardware that you are describing as a coprocessor or something else.

You need to first of all go into Device Manager and then right click on the Coprocessor option, select Properties, then click on the Details tab. Once you find the details, search for the drivers from the manufacturer sites and then download the same on the desktop. Once you have downloaded the proper files then go to Device Manager, right-click on coprocessor and then select the option to Update Driver Software. Check for driver on my computer and then choose let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer and then select the files from the desktop that you have downloaded and install the same. Hope this works out for you.