Thread: Microsoft fingerprint reader X64 drivers

Microsoft fingerprint reader X64 drivers

I have gone through many articles for this Microsoft Fingerprint reader that is supplied by the same company and found out that the 64bit drivers are still not available for it. So, if there are no driver support for this product then microsoft should have given a statement that the same product is not going to be supported any further by them. There are many people who have contacted microsoft about the same reader and they have obviously run around because of no support. So, my question is that whether this product will have 64 bit support or not in the coming days?

Re: Microsoft fingerprint reader X64 drivers

Well, you should actually email all your queries to microsoft if you want to address them in your querie because untill there is no software support for the Microsoft fingerprint reader, we cant be much of any help as well. You can use the product on the 32 bit operating system for sure, but for a 64bit OS support you will have to wait untill they release a driver that will support it.

I have recently bought a laptop that has finger recognition, but i dont know how to create an account with the same support. I have tried searching for an online tutorial or some guides but there nothing available for same. Is there any online documentation that will let me know to create a accout with this Microsoft fingerprint reader? Thanks