Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Toshiba Satellite drivers for windows xp downgraded from vista.

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 14-01-2008

Toshiba Satellite drivers for windows xp downgraded from vista.

I need some help with locating fresh drivers for Windows Vista. I had upgraded Toshiba Satellite to Vista. Some of the hardware has failed working. I had downgraded back to Windows XP. But still the audio and video driver is having some kind of issue. I think had deleted all the drivers and now do not have any kind of backup. Can anyone help me to find the right drivers.

Old 14-01-2008

You can only find same on Toshiba website. Always mention the right model. Because with that only you can find proper drivers. The official website if offers you Vista compatible drivers then only you can go for upgrades. It is a bit waste of time to to upgrade and then downgrade back to older system. It spoils your entire settings.
Old 14-01-2008

Sorry for that. I have Toshiba Satellite A215 laptop. And thanks for the suggestion. I had checked on the official site and was able to find XP drivers. All is working fine now. I had kept a backup of all drivers so that it can be helpful in future also.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , , ,