Thread: Missing entry: RunDLLEntry

Missing entry: RunDLLEntry

I am running Windows Vista on my computer and whenever I start the pc, I get the following error message - "Error in C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LXCFtime.dll
    Missing entry: RunDLLEntry"

I have tried searching for a solution but cant seem to find anything for it. What am i suppose to do to get rid of this error, any suggestions?

Even I am getting this sort of problem on my Vista machine. I have recently bought this computer which was working fine but just few days before I started getting this problem. Also, itunes seems to be not compatible in Windows Vista and hence when ever i connect my ipod in the system, my pc crashes, previously it was working fine on windows xp. This is really ridiculous and I am about to uninstall Vista and downgrade to XP.

This issue has been happening due to the Lexmark printer software that i have learned by searching for some solutions for this problem. The issue is because of this software's condition at start up, from which we should find a clue like what exactly is going around with it. I have made list of Start-up entries in Windows Defender > Options > Software Explorer > Startup Items such that I found the DLL entry it was referring to. Then just choose this entry and read its full description in the right side untill you will find the rundll and then remove it and the error will disappear.