| || |
| || |
Join Date: Sep 2005
Follow the below steps to solve this problem:
- Click Start button and then click Control Panel.
- Click System and Maintenance, click System, and then click Device Manager.
Note: If Control Panel is in Classic View, double-click System, and then click Device Manager.
- User Access Control permission
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
- In Device Manager, expand DVD/CD-ROM drives, right-click the CD and DVD devices, and then click Uninstall.
- When you are prompted to confirm that you want to remove the device, click OK.
- Restart the computer.
- After the computer restarts, the drivers will be automatically installed.
More information can be found here - http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;314060