Thread: ACPI Driver for Toshiba P105-6227 laptop

ACPI Driver for Toshiba P105-6227 laptop

Where can I find a appropriate update for Toshiba P105-6227 laptop. I am basically looking for a updated ACPI driver. I hope there might be some options available that can allow me to install this properly. I am not able to find the drivers on the official website. The card reader and some other ports failed to work. I think the issue lies with this driver only.

Try to go for some older drivers. There is a option available in Windows Vista. You can simply check in properties through Device Manager and Roll Back old driver edition if some new update has been done. This option has worked for me to enable my memory card reader. Somehow it stopped working after Windows Update. I just click on on Roll Back driver and it went fine.

Go to Device Manager, double click on "Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) PC", go to driver, then update driver, Browse my Computer for driver software, then "let me pick from a list of device drivers on my pc" and then select: "ACPI x86-based pc"

Let windows install the software and restart.

Do this. Go on Device Manager and right click on the same. Click on Un-install. Restart your pc. Let Vista locate a proper driver for that. Second keep your driver CD ready. If it is not possible to locate certain updates online then Vista might try to take that from the disc. If all this does not work then the last option remains is to contact the manufacturer for proper driver update. I hope all your system hardware support Vista.