Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Not able to use USB PC Webcamera on Windows

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 04-10-2007
Ivo

Not able to use USB PC Webcamera on Windows

I have a webcam that works on Windows XP. I bought a notebook with Windows Vista and the webcam is not installing. I am getting following error when I try to use some old drivers - WINDOWS FOUND A PROBLEM BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE DRIVER FOR DEVICE . And INSUFFICIENT STORAGE FOR COMPLETING THE OPERATION. I am not able to figure out why this error occur so frequently. It is a simple usb camera and it much work with all systems.

Old 05-10-2007

It is a driver problem. You have to visit the vendor site of webcam and look for compatible drivers. Or else this kind of errors which will be common and you will not be able to do anything. So better first locate the drivers and then only go for updates.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , ,