Thread: BisonCam driver

BisonCam driver

I have got Windows Vista installed on my pc and I have downloaded and installed the driver for the BisonCam NB Pro built-in webcam, which is in my Packard Bell EasyNote laptop. The installation goes fine and everything seems to be working as well, but when i try to configure the settings of the bisoncam in the messenger, the program gets blocked and then I have to restart my computer to close it. Can anyone let me know any proper solutions for this problem.

I have the same BisonCam, NB Pro built-in webcam on my Asus laptop and it is running on same Vista operating system as well. Mine is working properly without any issues with the MSN live using the L715 USB CCD Camera Drivers that you can easily downloaded from the msi official website or by also searching on google. After downloading the software, all you need to do is just install it on your system by double clicking on the exe file. After installation your Bisoncam will start to work properly.

You can also download the drivers or software for that Bisoncam of yours from here - ftp://usftp.clevo.com.tw/X7200/Optional/Bison_2M.zip. This is the universal driver which is the same thing with the Hotkey driver. Hope that it works for you.