Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

USB serial controller not working wih Nokia Cable

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 14-05-2007

USB serial controller not working wih Nokia Cable

I just lost my original Nokia cable and purchased a third party cable. It works with the regular usb serial controller. When I connected to my system in Device Manager I can see a new hardware listed but it is not installed properly. What are the available options in Vista that can allow me to use the Nokia device. I am getting constant error on my screen when the phone is connected.

Old 14-05-2007

re: USB serial controller not working wih Nokia Cable

There might not be any issue with the cable and the drivers. What is the exact error you are getting. You must mention that in detail so that we can help you for the issue. For using the phone device you need appropriate drivers or else stuff does not work here.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , ,