Thread: Dazzle DVC100 drivers

Dazzle DVC100 drivers

I am running Windows Vista on my system and I am trying to install the Dazzle DVC 100 USB video capture device on it. I have connected the device in Vista and it does seems to recognize the dazzle device, but it soon says that it cannot find proper drivers for this device. I wonder if there is any workign driver for this device that can run on Windows Vista. Any ideas?

Well, havent you checked out the Dazzle's System requirements in the very first place, that tells us that it is only compatible with Windows XP Service Pack 2 and 3 version. No where it is mentioned that it will work on Vista. You need to install XP on your system in order to get it working. Check the below system requirements of Dazzle DVC 100:

System Requirements:
    • Windows XP (SP2 or higher).
    • Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 2.0 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz or higher recommended).
    • 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended).
    • DirectX 9 or higher compatible graphics card with 64 MB (ATI Radeon or NVIDIA GeForce 3 or higher, with 128 MB recommended).
    • DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card (Creative Audigy or M-Audio recommended).
    • 1 GB of disk space to install software and 3 GB to install bonus content.
    • 1 USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) port. DVD burner for creating DVDs

There is a way to get the Audio working by using the Instant DVD Recorder that is made by the Pinnacle Sys. Actually, the device is protected by them so that it forces the users to use their software, you can easily get the same software and its downloadable link on their website. By using this software, the device will be working back again. You could also try to use PCLEUSB2x32.exe driver, that works without any issues on Windows XP.

Re: Dazzle DVC100 drivers

Download Realtek High Definition Audio Codec and install it on your Vista system. After installing it, you need to configure some settings that might be configured incorrectly, follow the below method:

1. First, click on Start and then go to Control Panel >> Sound & Audio Devices >> Audio Tab
    2. Here, you have to check what is listed for Playback and Recording
    3. After that you need to swap a few settings around to see if this thing is working for you.
    4. You need to also check from which device you are recording from and make sure that the same device is outputting sound as well. After that check the settings of your Dazzle device properly.