| || |
| || |
Join Date: Feb 2006
You have to check from the card reader manufacturer's website, if they have got an updated driver for it then download and install it on your pc. Other method that you can try is:
- First of all right click computer under the start tab and select manage
- After that click on the Device manager tab. You will see the yellow exclamation mark on "WPD FileSystem Volume driver software."
- You have to click on Disk drives and disable each one until the WPD FileSystem disappears.
- After that you have to re-enable all the drives then right click the problem drive and select properties.
- Now, you have to click on the volumes tab then select "populate" then note down what Disk number the populate assigned it.
- After that you need to go back to the Computer Management window. On the left side is a folder called Disk Management(under the Storage folder). Select Disk Management.
- After that check at the bottom, there will be a list of disks. Right click the disk number you populated for the problem drive and select "Change drive letter and paths.."
- Here you have to assign the drive letter and go back to the Device Manager and the issue will be resolved.