Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Intellipoint Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 4000

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 16-04-2007

Intellipoint Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 4000

I am having a Vista system. I had bought the same a month ago. It has Vista pre-installed in the same. I am having a Optical Mouse 4000 wireless mouse. I was using the same on my XP desktop. Now to use on Vista I downloaded some fresh drivers from the offcial website. The mouse was detected. Some keys are not working. Like I cannot zoom in or simply cannot make changes to current configuration. I tried certain settings in Control Panel but there is no issue.

Old 16-04-2007

I am quiet not able to understand what you are asking about. Is the mouse has issue or certain keys. It is just a basic wireless optical mouse and the official drivers are provided on Microsoft Website. You can try re-download the drivers and ensure that it is detected or not. Because somehow Vista has a number of compatibility bugs with tons of drivers. It is always recommended to collect the most trusted and reliable download.
Old 18-04-2007

I am having a similar wireless mouse. It is not getting installed in Vista. I tried a number of different setup but nothing worked out. Later on the last option I did is installed a unsigned driver that I found on Google and it worked. If any of your keys or feature is not working then it is not a hardware problem. It is the settings issue. You can only troubleshoot drivers or re-install mouse software if there is any problem with connectivity or other stuff.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , , , ,