Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

64bit Zonet Bluetooth USB dongle drivers for Windows Vista

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 06-04-2007

64bit Zonet Bluetooth USB dongle drivers for Windows Vista

Is there a Vista specific driver available for Zonet Bluetooth USB dongle. I am using this from long time on XP. But recently I had upgraded my system to Vista 64bit and not getting proper drivers for it. After connecting I was able to find that Vista can see the dongle, but it is not working. I cannot sync y headset with that. I do not have any driver backup kept aside. Somehow I was able to find Broadcom Bluetooth drivers. After installing them my headset was connected but there is no audio. Does there are higher number of different driver every bluetooth dongle has.

Old 23-04-2008

There are no multiple driver, but a composite one that supports audio and connectivity. And you are using Windows Vista 64bit. So there are less chances that you get the right drivers. It will be complicated for you to find proper driver support for the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , , , ,