Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

"USB Device not Recognized"

Vista Hardware Devices

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2013

Re: USB Device not recognized

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtread View Post
I realize this thread is very old but a search took me to it and it cured a nagging problem with my Dell PC. I'm in a remote area of New Mexico, no help anywhere near, and I've been trying to use this touch pad since my mouse(s) wouldn't work. I am "Touch Pad Challenged".This procedure cured the problem but am left wondering what caused the problem? Anyone?
(My three USB ports worked for everything I plugged in EXCEPT mouses).
Well, what kind of mouse is not working in the dell pc, or is it a laptop? Did you try the same mouse on another computer and checked if the same mouse is working on not? How old is the mouse? And what do you exactly mean by saying that "Touch Pad Challenged" and what cured the problem for you?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , ,