Thread: Boston Digital BA735 Speakers

Boston Digital BA735 Speakers

I have a Boston Digital BA735 speaker with me and I am not able to get this thing to work on my HP desktop pc. This computer is running on Windows Vista Home Premium and has a Realtek sound card on board. I have downloaded many drivers but nothing seems to be working for this speaked. Can anyone please help me out.

Have you tried contacting BOSTON official website for support and asked them whether the speaker that you have is compatible with Vista or not. Even I was facing same problem with my gateway notebook with this speakers and when I contacted them then they told me to contact Boston and since this speaker works with digital soundcard, therefore lets see what Boston has to say about this.

You can try to add an analog input jack to the Boston Digital BA735 speakers and then see if it works or not. Actually, since there were 2 versions of this speakers that were made and one was made with analog in but the other did not had the same. All you have to do is solder a 3.5mm stereo PC mount jack to the board in the same locations and then drill out a hole for the same jack next to the digital input jack and thus the system will be working again fine without any specific sound card that you may have got onboard on your machine.

How can I figure out which pins to use to install a stereo jack in my AB 735 speakers. could some explain to me which ones I need to use.

I am trying to add a stereo jack to my Boston AB735 speakers, But I am having trouble seeing which contacts to solder to. Is there any way you could explain to me which to use. I'm not much on electronics so be warned it will be like trying to explain it to a kid!