Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to burn MP3 disc on windows media player

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 11-03-2007

Re: Unable to burn MP3 disc on windows media player

I want some help in creating mp3 disc on Windows Media Player. I am not able to create audio cd with the same. I do not need any different burner or third party software for the same. I am using Vista, and it comes with a DVD burner. I just need to drag the files in the folder that's all. Now the problem is with mp3 files. I am trying to burn around 100 songs in the cd which are all mp3. When I cilck on the burn buttong I the burning process starts but in between it stops and Vista freezes. I have to restart to make it normal. It has spoiled around 4 DVD's till now. What should I do.

Old 11-03-2007

Unable to burn MP3 disc on windows media player

Why don't you try Nero. There are ample of features that are available in Nero. You can create your own audio disc, or video dvd. It is much more easier and less buggy. If the burner still fails in this device also then there is some hardware issue with the system. You will have to check the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , ,