Thread: Printer Driver for Dell A10 962 All-in-one

Printer Driver for Dell A10 962 All-in-one

I am running Windows Vista on my computer. I have a Dell AIO 962 all in one printer with me and I hope that I hope that Dell company will soon release a driver for this printer pretty soon. But in the meanwhile I was thinking if there are any other workaround or some temporary fix with a generic driver for the printer which can be used to run this dell all in one. This is kind of really annoying because the same printer used to work fine on Windows XP. Thanks.

I am in the same situation that you are facing with this printer. When I found out that there was no driver available for this printer that can be supported in Windows Vista, i was shocked. And further more, how soon will we get the drivers depends upon the manufacturer itself, they should be ashamed of themselves. After sometime the replacement wont be given as well because the warranty will be over pretty soon.

Re: Printer Driver for Dell A10 962 All-in-one

I think that dell has recently released the new drivers for this printer which works properly under Vista. All you have to do is first, unplug the printer from your computer and then download and run this patch so that the printer from your pc gets completely removed. After that restart the computer and then download the Windows Vista drivers for this printer from here. After installing the drivers, you will get a pop-up windows to plug in your printer and remember that it should be in the powered on state. After that you can download the latest firmware from here for the Dell A10 962 All-in-one and then install it on your pc. Hope that helps.