Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Vista - Bluetooth USB adapter - No icon in Control Panel to setup device

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 22-02-2007

Vista - Bluetooth USB adapter - No icon in Control Panel to setup device

I am facing issue with driver installation of my Bluetooth Dongle in Vista. In Device Manager the same is not detected properly. I tried a number of thing but still it is not working. While in XP the icon bluetooth appear on the desktop after setup. I had tried to find the solution for the same on web, but still there is no help provided for Vista. I hope there might be some way by which it can helpful to use this thing.

Old 23-02-2007

Are you getting any kind of error code which running the bluetooh device. Because with that error it will be possible to configure bluetooth and it might work to some extent. The below link has latest and most updated drivers which will help you to fix a number of problems.

Bluetooth Vista Drivers

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , ,