Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Driver for ISSCBTA Bluetooth Dongle

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 16-02-2007

Driver for ISSCBTA Bluetooth Dongle

I am not able to install isscbta bluetooth dongle on my system. I do not have any driver for that. I am using Bluesolei for the same. I thought this is nice alternative to use bluetooth instead of locating a driver or some support. In my laptop Bluesolei works quiet well and offer a better alternative. It has Windows XP. Now the system I own has Windows Vista. I am already facing trouble with using ISSC driver on the same. I need some help to use Bluetooth on it. Can anyone help on the same.

Old 30-08-2007

I am too having the same issue with Vista only. My old bluetooth adapter is not working on it. I had tried to use a number of different drivers but nothing worked. It looks that Vista has some issue with bluetooth devices. I had downloaded the official drivers from the vendor site and it worked. So it is the only way to use it. If the device too old you have to stick with using it on Windows XP only.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , , ,