Thread: ISSCBTA Bluetooth USB Dongle

ISSCBTA Bluetooth USB Dongle

I am having a desktop running with Windows Vista Ultimate (64bit) and bought a new ISSCBTA Bluetooth USB Dongle to connect and transfer files between my smatrphone and pc without using cable every time. I plugged the device in my computer, system tried to get the required drivers for few minutes but later gave me message saying cannot install the drivers. Somebody please tell me where can I get the drivers for my Vista 64bit or let me know if there is any other way to make it work. Thank you.

Re: ISSCBTA Bluetooth USB Dongle

Did you checked the device’s manufacturer’s website for the drivers? If not check it now. That is the best place to get the compatible drivers. If you don’t get their page, just try to find out their contact details and email them about the same.

My device manufacturer is not a brand I guess, anyway I bought it from here entermultimedia.com. I searched their entire website but dint found any drivers for any device over there. I called them on the number they mentioned in contact us page and they said that they wont provide Vista compatible drivers for the dongle I have.

Any other solutions please ? I need to make it work.

I don’t think there is anyone else providing the drivers if the official sites itself are not providing the same. Alternatively what I can suggest you is simply download bluesoleil. This is the Bluetooth software that will install all required drivers itself. You will not need to search for any drivers.

Try the following link:

http://s28.quicksharing.com/v/740090...rDisc.rar.html

It's an ISO image of the installation disc that came with my cheap USB dongle.

hey guys~

i've had the same problem and i SOLVED my problem... here's how..

the ISSCBTA bluetooth dongle can run on BlueSoleil v2.3 and you can either buy the software or you can find it for free on the net like i did.

However, BlueSoleil often has many different version, be careful not to end up downloading the ones for VoIP

I got the same problem before, and I downlard the IVT_BlueSoleil 2.6 and installed the driver. The problem is solved.

Wish you good luck!