Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Logitech Quickcam's installation fails (MSN, V-UAS14)

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 02-11-2006

Logitech Quickcam's installation fails (MSN, V-UAS14)

When I plug my Logitech QuickCam (V-UAS14) to my USB Port, windows keep on searching for the drivers. After the download it keep on trying to install driver. Installation will fail at the begin.
Even I receive a error message is Logitech USB Camera "The System cannot find the file specified".
Can you please how I can use my camera ? Do you have any solution to rectify this problem. Any help ll be appreciated.

Old 02-11-2006

Re: Logitech Quickcam's installation fails (MSN, V-UAS14)

Did you tried directing Vista to search Logitech Installation disk? I would recommend do not install the main software, just plug your camera, and when vista prompts for the drivers, search the logitech cd. The same I installed my logitech camera without any problem and its working fine with out any issue.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , , ,