Thread: Soundmax drivers on Intel D865PERL motherboard

Soundmax drivers on Intel D865PERL motherboard

I am using Windows Vista RC2. I had installed in my system. But sound is not working. It has some soundmax card. The card id detected fine and it showed me the message that the driver is installed. But still there is no output on the speaker. I am looking for a compatible soundmax driver that can provide some option or help to make this thing work. From where can I download the driver that will really work.

I have the same board and it is working fine here. There is no sound issue. When I had fresh installed it, I do not require to run any kind of driver setup. All was taken on its own. Go on Device Manager and check your audio devices. See that you can find any device listed there. There might be either a unknown device listed or simply a exclamation mark near the audio hardware. Try to right click on the same and then choose Update drivers. I found a link that offers official driver download. Check for updates below.

Intel D865PERL Drivers

I am facing a different issue with that same PERL motherboard. I found the latest intel drivers and installed them. Everything went well and there were no errors. Now I have desktop speakers. The sound devices are shown that it is installed and working properly but there is no audio ouptut on my speakers. I also attached a mic to make video calls. The person on the other side can hear my voice, but I cannot hear anything.