Thread: Conexant AC-Link Audio missing on HP Pavilion Notebooks after Vista upgrade

Conexant AC-Link Audio missing on HP Pavilion Notebooks after Vista upgrade

I am using HP Pavilion Notebook at my office of daily work. I got chance to upgrade to Vista. But I am bit doubtfull about the same. There are number of people in my office who has the same laptop. When they updated to Vista, they faced issue with audio driver especially. I had tried a number of way to get the drivers on them. So that in future if I go for the upgrade, it would help me also. But some how it is not working. It looks there is no Vista audio driver for HP Pavilion Notebook. Does anyone has able to go above that.

I will not recommend to go for such upgrade if it is messy. I have a Dell system which is having the same problem. I have to forcefully dual boot my system to work properly. Because in Vista, my audio driver is missing and after working for a few time the display driver crashed. There is no appropriate way I can go for to find who can I fix this up. But in XP there is no such issue. So try to be stay with what you are comfortable.