Thread: Creative Audigy Audio Processor (WDM)

Creative Audigy Audio Processor (WDM)

I have a Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS soundcard and after installing the software to use and callibrate all speakers that i have, the software wont start at all. It is saying that the software wont start because it is missing some compatible drivers or something. When I check in Device Manager, I can see the Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS (WDM) listed there. When I click on the problem solution then it says that I need to download the driver for Creative Audigy Audio Processor (WDM) and I cant find it anywhere. I have installed the Vista driver that is available on many sites but that doesnt work. Can anyone help me out.

I think that there was some difficulty for the Creative Team to develop new vista compatible drivers for some of its sound card including the Audigy series. I have checked their support forum where they had described that they have hacked some Audigy drivers to make them Vista compatible, you can go and take a look for yourself and see if that works for you or not from this link.