Thread: Logitech MX 5000 Bluetooh Reciever driver

Logitech MX 5000 Bluetooh Reciever driver

I need some help to deal with Logitech MX 5000 compatibility setup. I am try to configure the same on Vista system. The keyboard and mouse combo are wireless. There is a common receiver which is used for both. Now for some reason the receiver is not working and it does not detects anything. Later on I tried to update drivers and made some changes it started working. Except the volume control button. It is not working. I am not able to understand why this is happening. It use to work well on Windows XP. Does there is something wrong with my installation.

Did you checked the official website. There is a proper download available for Vista 32 and Vista 64bit. I am sure you are trying to install the older driver because of which it is not working. This combo device needs SetPoint 4.80 which is around 55MB in download. You can simply run the setup and then check whether the receiver is working or not.

Logitech MX 500 Setpoint Download

There is a lack of suitable driver for new editions and due to which many face issue with connectivity. There is nothing much you can do. You can contact Logitech for providing you a better driver help that can guide you to fix stuff. Ensure that your bluetooth is installed properly. There is a manually way by which you can locate a driver through Windows Update.

I waiting for Logitech to find a proper driver. I am not sure that this is going to be provided so soon. I was able to get this thing work quiet well in XP. But my 64bit Vista laptop is not accepting the same. This companies should work hard in providing the driver downloads for popular operating system or it becomes more complicated to use it.