Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows vista startup loop HELP

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 15-03-2012

Windows vista startup loop HELP

Hi guys my comp startup repair is not working. Zzzzz it happened right after windows as installing an update. I turned it on again and it said that it failed to shutdown. I tried to launch the startup repair but nothing happens. After I tried spamming the enter button, it shut down. I tried the start normally but it went back to the same screen. I tried pressing f8 and selecting the options but the startup options go back and nothing happens...pls help

Old 22-03-2012

Re: Windows vista startup loop HELP

Quote:
Hi guys my comp startup repair is not working. Zzzzz it happened right after windows as installing an update. I turned it on again and it said that it failed to shutdown. I tried to launch the startup repair but nothing happens. After I tried spamming the enter button, it shut down. I tried the start normally but it went back to the same screen. I tried pressing f8 and selecting the options but the startup options go back and nothing happens...pls help
In that case you can try out going through the below threads and see if it is helping:
Vista won't load and enters reboot loop
Stuck in reboot loop after windows update
Vista is running in startup loop

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: ,