Thread: Cannot sync Windows Vista to IPhone 3G

Cannot sync Windows Vista to IPhone 3G

I have installed iTunes in windows vista to sync my IPhone 3G and store data. At first I tried to add playlist but I got an error message 13019. So to resolve this issue I have contacted Apple. They told me to take out all the music and replace it again. I did the same but no luck. Then I tried by creating a new Admin account for windows and this time it worked. But with the original windows admin I cannot sync the device. Why?

Re: Cannot sync Windows Vista to IPhone 3G

First of all I would suggest you to upgrade to the latest version of iTunes. If you are still experiencing the same problem then you need to find different steps. You told that error comes when synchronizing playlist. To resolve the error follow the below steps:
    • Select iPhone in iTunes under "Devices".
    • Click on "Music" tab >"Sync music" under the option, afterwards choose "Selected playlists."
    • Now here you need to remove the check mark from the play "voice memos".
    • Click "Apply" and then "Synchronize".

It seems to me that there are duplicate voice memos in your device as well as in the iTunes library, so due to this you may be facing problem with the Sync. To resolve the issue you must first find duplicate memos and delete them. Then you can successfully sync the iphone.

I also had this problem and I just found the solution. In fact we must delete the folder SCinfo as explained on the Apple Support. Then just reboot pc, launch itunes and reauthorize our computer (not sure if this is necessary) and then the synchronization works with the applications!

I hope this will help

In fact the solution is simple you must disable automatic sync when starting Itunes. After that you need to manually transfer the files and whatever thing you want. We must also take a look at the security software like firewalls and antivirus software, they can interfere with communication with the device or the iTunes servers. For this type of operation you must also ignore proxies and VPN when using this type of service.