Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

Vista Hardware Devices

Old 02-06-2009

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

I have noticed that whenever I start an application called Utorren on my pc, then i am getting blue screen of deaths with an error message that says "Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal" and also it says that it is related to something e100b325.sys and also reports rasacd.sys one or the other time. When i did some research i found out that this problem was related to my network card which is Intel Pro/100 VE. So, i uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of the drivers from both Intel and Gateway website but am still getting the same error message. Is there someone who can tell me how do i solve this problem.

Old 05-06-2009

Re: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

Can you please try to upload the crash dump file, that you can find it in c:\windows\minidump, here in the attachments. You can even try to install the Windows debugging tools that can be downloaded from here. To open the dump file after the installation is complete, follow these steps:
  1. Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
  2. Change to the Debugging Tools for Windows folder. To do this, type the following at the command prompt, and then press ENTER:
    cd c:\program files\debugging tools for windows
  3. To load the dump file into a debugger, type one of the following commands, and then press ENTER:
    windbg -y SymbolPath -i ImagePath -z DumpFilePath
    kd -y SymbolPath -i ImagePath -z DumpFilePath
Old 18-07-2009

I have installed Windows Vista on my amd 64 x2 system and recently I have also started to get BSOD with same error message. This happens when I go to the internet and watch some movie or do some other things online. The error message was repeating again and again and after that my power supply died. After installing a new Power supply, I am still getting the same error, but less frequently. So i guess that it is a sure shot motherboard problem. I hope that there is a solution for this kind of problem.
Old 21-07-2009

I think that this kind of error occurs when the memory in the system is not operating at the same speed. If you have installed 3 different kind of memory, then you should remove one matched pair of the dims and then use a matched pair of the memory and check if the system works fine or not. This will definitely work for you.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows Vista > Vista Hardware Devices
Tags: , ,