| || |
| || |
Join Date: Dec 2007
Re: Windows Vista Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver
I would recommend you to first go to the HP Driver's and Downloads web page to search for updated device driver software from here
. After that select Windows Vista in the given list of choice and then download the drivers for it. If that doesnt work then try to uninstall and reinstall default device drivers
- Close all programs, and click Start , right-click Computer , select Properties .
- In the System pane, click Device Manager to open the Device Manager window. If prompted for permission, click Continue .
- Alternately, click Start , type Device in the search field, and select Device Manager when it appears in the program list to open the Device Manager window.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the type of driver you wish to uninstall and reinstall, unless the minus sign (-) is already showing.
- Highlight each of the listed drivers, one at a time, and press the Delete key. When prompted, confirm that you wish to delete these drivers. Do not restart the PC.
- After the drivers are deleted, click Action > Scan for hardware changes . Windows Vista will scan your system for hardware and reinstall any missing default device drivers.
More information is given here