Thread: Blizzard is preparing to unveil Diablo 3

Blizzard is preparing to unveil Diablo 3

Since yesterday, Blizzard plays in some way with our nerves being as his habit of teasing. In other words, the studio makes us languish in publishing a picture on its official website, image that updates every day until it becomes obvious to all.

At the moment, we can discover the second stage of this teasing, but some believe they have already solved the riddle. Indeed, that this image currently two runes that amateurs have identified as those of Shael and Hel. Two runes used in Diablo, which can only mean one thing: Blizzard is preparing to unveil Diablo 3.

Admittedly, this is still not completely sure, but given the indices published in recent weeks and the opening on Saturday, the Blizzard Worldwide Invitational in Paris, there is a strong chance that the wishes of millions of players to be fulfilled as soon the end of the week ... Rendez-vous is taken in any case!

I've never been a fan of diablo blizzards but the products are still stable and cared for so that I can not wait to see it anyway!

I recognize the image. This is the crystal world and you have destroyed at the end of Lord of Destruction ...