Thread: problem in Assassin's creed game

problem in Assassin's creed game

Theres some a different problem when I play Assassin's creed game on my 64 bit Vista machine. Whenever I start the game, its starts properly but after some time, say about 5 min or after that, the game suddenly turns off. Either it hangs or simply goes off bringing me to MY COMPUTER. And to mention that such problem is not there while playing any other games, be it more high definition or low than Assassin's creed.

Initially, I thought the problem is in the games installation. But when I tried it on my XP 64 bit (which is installed on other drive), it works without such problem. So its clear that there are nor hardware related problems with the game.

Will anybody trace out whats the problem in playing Assassin's creed in Vista?
    "I'd rather be riding my bike thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my bike"

I tried to track out that problem for long time but was unable to find any better solution, rather any solution. Even one of my colleague was having the same problem in his Vista machine. I guess, its not compatibale with Vista or what. Let me research.

The same prob here. I also have Vista 64 and when playing Assassin's creed, it just hangs off at a certain screen. Initially, i thought it was the problem of some driver that i am using. So i just replaced it with the Nvidia drivers and the same problem continued. Then i placed some coolers inside the cabinet thinking that the card heating might be the cause. But still, no change.

I feel what banjoman guessed is rite. It must not be compatible for Vista.