Thread: Are there any other online games like Runescape?

viccol Guest

Are there any other online games like Runescape?

Runescape is by far the best online multiplayer game compared to others around such as Habbo Hotel.This is shown by the various skills you can improve such as mining, crafting and more. You can increase the skills by training them. As you get higher, more doors open to you and you can take your skill further. For example, if you were to improve your mining skill from level 1 to level 30, you would then be able to mine something else such as iron ores. However, there are many milestones, at which you can achieve something. For example (in the mining skill), being able to mine a different ore, or using a different pickaxe. You gain experience by practising your skill, and you can gain different amounts by training on things that requires a higher level. However, as you progress through levels in Runescape, it gets harder and harder, as the experience needed to gain a level in a skill gets larger. This example is not accurate, but to get from level 1 to 30, the experience needed may be the same amount to get from level 70 to 71. In total there are 99 levels, with 99 being the highest you can get. When you get to 99 if you proove yourself worthy enough by training, you can still gain experience.
    Runescape is a great game, the greatest free game online, but gets you addicted quick! It sucks the time out of you, which is the down, due to its' 4 star rating. It is fun though, as you can interact with others online and have fun playing the game. You can become the greatest, richest person in Runescape!
    Before you start, please read these tips:
    Don't be worried, Runescape is pretty safe and the majority of people are nice who play it. Beware of any suspicious people, and if you feel the need you can report people for a variety of things such as their language, actions and more. THE REPORT feature really works! I know myself, as i have gotten warnings for some things i didn't mean to do/say.
    You will get used to the great size of Runescape after a few weeks, and will be able to find yourself round. Until then, just ask people as a lot aren't afraid to help you. Some may charge 100gp to give you a taxi to somewhere.
    Start earning some money from the start! Even if you train, you can try it on chickens, and get their feathers! Then cows, and get their hides! Feathers can sell for 2-20gp each and cowhides can go for around 60-100+ each.
    RuneScape is a fun, challenging, and exciting game which is very important part of the life of many people.HAVE FUN! =-)

Nice links there. Thanks.

There are so many games like runescape ....
    http://www.gameslikerunescape.info

yes so good