Thread: How to deactivate the Minion?

How to deactivate the Minion?

I am playing god and heroes Rome rising from many days. I have reached the 9the level of the game. When I go to the minion menu and click a cross over the female defender that I am having, it says that “Minion removed-already active”. And I it has never gone away, I don’t want her to be with either for a healer I want. Is there any other way to remove her? Am I doing it something wrong?

re: How to deactivate the Minion?

There is only one solution for your questions and that is, you need to press the ’S’ key, this will help you not to attack again. It will only allow you not to get attack till you press the right mouse click. Once you press the right mouse click you will come out of the still position. But you will not find any of the permanent ways to off this. So you have to turn them off every time when you want. If you find any permanent way to fix this then please let me also know this.

It seems that if you want to remove turn the minion off then you should move on to the squad statue. Once you go there you can remove or add the minions you want. Once you move to the statue you need to click on the statue and after that, to remove the minion you need to press the x. I also followed the same step and I got a success in removing the minions that I don’t want them with me. I hope this method should work better for you.

If you use the “S” or the “H” hey, it only works till you are standing idle. If you move even slightly, then you will have no longer access to the “Holding” or “Stopped”. The status you have created by using the special hot keys will not be applicable any more. So this is the only way to temporarily fix your minion status. I dint find any of the permanent fix for this. So if you don’t find any permanent removal then stick with your temporary removal.

If you wish to purchase some of the minions from the Taberna that are present in the different cities. You will find three statues throughout the game that are located at different places. If you have activated the Trudis. Then it will help you to move to the set of 3 statues. From the three you will need one which says “Squad Manager”. So I think if you create your minions from the place of statue then you should also be able to remove the minions from there.