Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Download FIFA 2005 Demo

star Download FIFA 2005 Demo

I know there's a huge fan following for the EA Sports FIFA series...Believe it or not, this series features the most brilliant graphics from any sports game available till date.

Many are unhappy only with the gameplay but EA Sports are improving with each installment of this great soccer game. Its coming closer to the real thing. FIFA 2005 is the latest in the series. A demo for the same is available for download now.. Its about 88MB and can be downloaded from...

ftp://ftp.ea.com/pub/easports/demos/...L_DEMO_003.exe

Cheers!

digen Guest
    Whoaa man thnx.Dloading it right away.Btw Fifa 2004 was a real cracker, the best so far frm EA sports.Lets see wht this has in store for us.

Well those who like the Fifa series should try Pro Evolution soccer 3. The best gameplay IMO

I recently was goin thru gamespot n they r all praise for Winning 11/7....is it tht gud....??
    Does it have the nerve to compete with ea fifa series??I am a biiiiiigggg fifa fan n i swear by the game..thanx ea for same!! Desperately waintin for the full release..

mlnunes Guest
    Well those who like the Fifa series should try Pro Evolution soccer 3. The best gameplay IMO
    I was expecting such a comment...
    I never had a chance to try out any other soccer game...
    so, can't really say anything on that but I'm happy with FIFA..

darthcoder Guest
    I know there's a huge fan following for the EA Sports FIFA series...Believe it or not, this series features the most brilliant graphics from any sports game available till date.
    I recently was goin thru gamespot n they r all praise for Winning 11/7....is it tht gud....??Does it have the nerve to compete with ea fifa series??I am a biiiiiigggg fifa fan n i swear by the game..thanx ea for same!! Desperately waintin for the full release..
    Well well well the FIFA 04 series was a huge huge letdown...please read my review(of both FIFA 04 and PES3) if u can...PES 3 and Winning Eleven 7 International Rule FIFA anyday , PES 3 is the best thing that cudve happene to the PC(i have an Nvidia TNT2 and play on 640X480) but still prefer it to any FIFA series(which runs comparatively smoothly on my PC) .

But the interesting thing is that FIFA have seemed to learned(finally) from the disasters of FIFA 04 and Euro 04 and the same magazines that gave them 40/100 for FIFA 04/Euro 04 have given them 70/100 this time so atleast the demo seems worthy of a try...time to find out if all the hype about "first touch" and the improved "Off the ball" control is true or not....

fifa 2005 demo sucks big time quickfire dude the demo was realease lllloooooooonnngggggggg time back.
    anyone got to pplay winning soccer 11 soemthing it got a 9.1 rating in gamespot is it available in india???
    I know You're A Self Made Man Its Nice Of You To Take The Blame

I could make a monkey out of you But why should i take All the credit

u think it is playable with Intel 865 GBF? (intel extreme gfx2 :thumbsdown: )
    http://forums.techarena.in

Quote Originally Posted by satanofgamers
    fifa 2005 demo sucks big time quickfire dude the demo was realease lllloooooooonnngggggggg time back.
    anyone got to pplay winning soccer 11 soemthing it got a 9.1 rating in gamespot is it available in india???
    Winning eleven and Pro evolution soccer 3 are one and the same game, it is the best Soccer game period. It is not availabe in legit

Venkat Guest
    Pro Evolution Soccer is from Konami,Right? I have seen it being reviewed in GamerTV.It looked great! But FIFA 2004 was cool..

darthcoder Guest
    Yeah Pro Evolution Soccer 3/Winning Eleven and International Star Soccer(ISS, no longer produced) are from KCET (Konami Center for Entertainment,Tokyo)..they are like 2 versions of the same game.....hey venkat try PES 3 u'll never try another footie game ever......

mlnunes Guest
    Any demo version available for Pro Evolution Soccer 3?
    I've just played the new FIFA 2005 demo for a while and its much improved from the last version...

darthcoder Guest
    Hey Quickie here's the link for PES 3 Demo Version its a 220 MB Download...but very much worth the download...do download it.....

ftp://ftp.gamesdomain.com/pub/demos/...MO-version.exe

mlnunes Guest
    darthcoder...the link is not working....error connecting to server ..
    anyways, I've found out other links to the demo...here it is..
    http://www.demoindex.com/index.php?f...Soccer_3&g=702

incase anyone's interested

Wow.Thnx Gyuys i have started downloading PES3 and FIFa 2k5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast