Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince of Persia:Warrior Within - Save Point

Prince of Persia:Warrior Within - Save Point

i need help fom someone having prince of persia warrior within.can someone make a new profile and give it to me after the first save point.my game does not start after the very first video it says error occured and it quits abruptly

does it happen even if you start playing again from the beginning ? since i think the first save game is very soon after the start of the game.

played a bit at my friends place will get the cd tomorrow or day after. if no one else helps you maybe ill post it

hey thanks man.it happens even after i restart the game i tried changing my drivers too but no use.
    The saved game folder is located at
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\POPWWPROFILES
    (Application data folder maybe hidden)
    i will need the whole of popwwprofiles folder after you save at the 1st save point.

here u go dude. i started playin it 4 days ago nd cudnt stop til i finishd .the game is totally immersive if u like the moves n traps n swings n stuf latr on.nd there r two endings.the story is just awesome if u get it nd the endings r just worth the time.

waiting for prince of persia 3.
    Last edited by Rockyme2002; 09-01-2005 at 12:19 AM.

hey finally i got the game to start thanks a lot man.i think save0 is the 1st save oint right ?

yup . but i dnt knw if it works tht way.but u can try

Hey Rocky, can you post save points of Sands of Time too ? Thanks.

Thanks. Rocky.

By the way, anyone used a "trainer" with POP series ?

This game is really easy (and fun) with the new combat system, used to die atleast 3-4 times with SoT's limited combat system.

With the new combo's, it's simple cruel.

Sawmill are you playing with the keyboard or a joystick ? Also are there any cheap joysticks for upto 500 Rs

played the game twice with keyboard and mouse.. never felt the need to get anything else

hey bottle....do u knw whn price 3 is cmin???
    cuz both the endings had 1 thing in cmon, u knw????

@ rocky

no , no clue .. maybe another year ? but one ending showed farah being captured which didnt appear in the other

Atleast use spoiler tags, I still haven't activated the first tower and already know the ending now.

can u tell me where u can get dualshock2 & its usb convertor ?

thx dude i have played it before and completed 50 times but now its being ghey but thx anyways

i got it working thx

thx man, i was looking for this profile long time ago.

can u explain me how to make the Unlocky thingy whice Rocky post work ?

hi

hi is there anyway to save a game anywhere in stage I know R but in the chapter Chapter 06: "Fate's Dark Hand "Southern Passage - Present"
    in 3. Boss Chase: "Dahaka Chase #1" i have died & can't use "R" also i have to start from all
    So is there any way is there any saving option inbetween
    thx

here u go dude..
    Njoy

@meg no thers no option but to play tht level all over

yeah im Using the Trainer for it - works good

One hit Kill of minons
    infinite Health
    infinite sands of time
    infinite Slow motion time ( this one is a Life Saver)

Just Google & try to Find it - else PM

cmon ppl........prince is not tht hard
    only the dhahka chase is a bit of a prob cuz the 1st tme u run u dnt knw the ways......but thts pretty easy 2

nd those minions just wait for u to slice thier heads off
    nyways njoy....

nd try to get both the endings.....

Playing with a dualshock2 via the usb convertor.

Tried playing with a keyboard/mouse for 5 miutes, it's painfull (dx-iw's bloom was painfull).

If you like this game on a keyboard then you owe it to yourself to get a decent gamepad, it's a whole new experience.

Logitech sells the normal wingman (without analog or rumble) for 500rs, but make sure you handle them really softly, especially the 2 triggers buttons, they break too easily. I had one for 6 months and the right trigger gave way after excessive braking in grand prix 4.

If you are ready to spend around 1800-2000 (or just take one from the newphews ps2 for free), get an original dualshock2 (800-1k) and the usb convertor (1k), it wil last a lifetime of abuse, I know some people who have stepped over the thing and it still did'nt break.

You can also get fake sony dualshock2's for 500rs, no idea how good they are build quality wise.

The dualshock2 is better than any pc gamepad, it's even better than the expensive saitek ones lol (it's really that well built) + it comes with start/select buttons which no pc gamepad will.

No more spending a good 30min trying to configure a 3rd person adventure game for keyboard play, such games a have default (read perfect) setup for the dualshock2 since majority are made with a ps2/xbox in mind.
    Last edited by saumilsingh; 04-02-2005 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saumilsingh
    Atleast use spoiler tags, I still haven't activated the first tower and already know the ending now.
    sorry but that wasnt the ending.. was like a preview for pop3 at the end of the ending

C thts why i didnt mention the endings

no but its not shown tht clearly..........
    i thot they were same except for the starting part ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by mehargags
    can u tell me where u can get dualshock2 & its usb convertor ?
    I got mine from a guy in Bombay who had an extra convertor, it can connect 2 pads at once and supports rumble too.

liksang.com ships to India I think, they pioneer is such items (gamepads, convertors, etc.)
    Get the ones that allow you to connect 2 pads at once, this way you can play 2 player modes in old 16bit roms or playstation games.

If you stay in Bombay, dualshock2 you can find in heera panna easily.
    Last edited by saumilsingh; 05-02-2005 at 04:14 AM.

@Sawmill will the fake Dual shocks need a USB converter too ? Also the Logitech Wingman you were talking about would it be better then a keyboard/mouse combo ?
    And also the dualshocks you are talking about are they the standard input device of a PS2?

Also any decent gamepad within 1k range for comps other then you mentioned?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast