Thread: According to you what is the best time to stop playing games and a reason behind that?

According to you what is the best time to stop playing games and a reason behind that?

Hey I am thinking to quit playing the video game and my reason is I was having a bad time with my xbox after once It has been broken and then I was never able to get it work completely fine and I don’t use PSP and PS3 so I think this is the time to quit playing video game and I think playing the video game has really ruined many thing for me so now I would be able to carry on with my life smoothly which was interfered by the Video game what do you all think?

Re: According to you what is the best time to stop playing games and a reason behind that?

Ok so I would like to tell you that I had a friend who was a big fan of the video game, he use to be on PS3 and PSP most of the time but he had totally control over it he also use to study and was able to manage everything I never heard him saying that he has been facing any problem with playing video game and all so I think this basically depends on how you are taking the time over everything, all your works should be managed on time and you would never have any problem.

Re: According to you what is the best time to stop playing games and a reason behind that?

Games like Fear , halo and fifa are really addicting but my personal experience also supports this point, it’s just that if you aren’t having any type of addiction then I don’t think this would be interrupting your work ever, and I would say I am never going to leave to play video game because its my refreshment point it refreshes me and because of that I am able to do my other work properly so I don’t think it is actually needed to think that is it necessary to leave the game or no. Just have a proper schedule over everything and you won’t be troubled by the video games.

I have a different view I think that there are very less amount of people who can have control over this video game part , if you are planning to leave it yes this is the perfect time to leave it and go on with your life and be successful I too think that this video games have been really been a biggest obstacle in the carrier of today’s children’s I think these habit should be left to be around, I don’t think there are many children’s who would be able to concentrate on studies once if they get used to playing game.

Yap this is absolutely right my brother has faced this problem to he was into playing video games a lot and he kept on failing and all and until he was kept away from the video games he wasn’t able to clear out so I think this really isn’t a good thing, it does stops a person from working out the important thing so I would say that you are right time to move on with your important stuffs and leave all this playing games and all aside.

I would also support the first point which stated that there is not point of leaving it if you can have a little control over it because if you are doing it you can use it as a refreshment and really enjoy it time to time and enjoy other works too so i think instead of leaving it try to have some control over it that's it and if you have that you will enjoy everything and you would have an option while you are really stressed up or so.