Thread: Find someone who is familiar with games

Find someone who is familiar with games

Hello,I am jessylin, a game developer and publisher. All the games are intended for western mobile gamers, now I have met many problems. I don't know how to do the promotion, could you give me some advices? Or somebody who is familiar with games, please help me! You could tell me the forum and market or other promotion ways! I will be very appreciated about what you tell me!
    You can add me via Skype or email, and leave a message me here, thanks! Have a good day!
    We also accept part-time workers who are familiar with games and know how to promote games!!
    Email:jessylin09@gmail.com
    facebook:jessylin cook

Re: Find someone who is familiar with games

What type of games for mobile phones have you made? Are those paid games or free games? Also, does it work on the latest smartphones that run Android, iOS operating system? You could try to promote your business via Facebook or some other social network platforms like Twitter, etc.

thanks for your suggestion,all games are free, and I have 3ds action game,casual game,and shooting game,strategy game, most run Android operating system,some also run iOS operating system.
    I try to promote them at Facebook,twitter,but it didn't make much difference.
    these are my games,you can find then at google play:last guardians,Beauty fights zombies
    can you give me more suggestions ,Thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by jessylin View Post
    thanks for your suggestion,all games are free, and I have 3ds action game,casual game,and shooting game,strategy game, most run Android operating system,some also run iOS operating system.
    I try to promote them at Facebook,twitter,but it didn't make much difference.
    these are my games,you can find then at google play:last guardians,Beauty fights zombies
    can you give me more suggestions ,Thanks very much!
    You made last guardians, Beauty fights zombies, etc, type of games and still on Google Play Store and still you are not getting much fame? I wonder how can that be possible. What is your author name on Google Play Store? I would suggest you to promote your games on all platform, ask any review website to review your games, put some giveaways, this way you will get more traffic.