Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

After installing patch of Dragon Age: Inquisition, game pauses randomly

Video Games

Old 17-12-2014

After installing patch of Dragon Age: Inquisition, game pauses randomly

I just got my hands on Dragon Age: Inquisition and installed it properly in my pc. There were quite stuterring problems in the game so I immediately installed its patch. But after installing it, even though the game is playable still it pauses randomly for 3-4 seconds. This is happening at the title screen or while playing or in conversation. Actually, when the game pauses then it seems like the fan of my graphics card stops or slows down? So is this a game issue or my video card issue?

Old 18-12-2014

Re: After installing patch of Dragon Age: Inquisition, game pauses randomly

What is the CPU that you are using. It might be possible that your CPU usage is going to 100% while you are playing the game, can you check that. I cannot say for sure whether the patch has made it really bad for your game but before using this patch even I was getting 99% usage as well. You can try to reinstall the game again and this time dont install the patch unless another proper fix is released for this game.

The Greatest Sig Ever

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,