Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

gameplay movements delay playing Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Video Games

Old 10-12-2014

gameplay movements delay playing Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

I have noticed that when I am playing Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris on my pc then there seems to be slight delay in the movement. I am facing this issue even on the lowest graphics settings as well. This happens if I press a key and then Lara starts moving after a second or more. I have already reinstalled the game on my pc but still there is no change. What kind of performanc issue is this? Can anyone tell me how do I solve this issue? Thanks

Old 11-12-2014

Re: gameplay movements delay playing Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Did you try to disable the option of Vsync by going into game Options > Display > VSync and disable it completely. I have checked that the game is set to Double Buffering turned on autmatically and this option usually might be the which is causing a slight delay in the character movements. If you have good graphics card then it might support Triple Buffering but I am not sure. In any case try to turn off all of those options.
Old 12-12-2014

Well, I am playing this Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris at 38 frames per second continuously on High setting with a GTX 660 graphics card. So it might be possible that there is some kind of setting problem on your computer or you could be having something running in the background which is causing the game to stutter a bit. I have also installed this game on external hard drive and I can bet that the game is good, so you should dont give up upon that.
Old 13-12-2014

Well, can you try to disconnect all the gaming input devices that you are not using, such as the Joysticks, sterring wheels and everything else. Also try to uninstall any controller emulation program you might have installed on your pc, like the Xpadder, MotionInJoy, x360ce or Vjoy. At the same time you can also try to play the game with Xbox 360 controller and enjoy the game to the fullest.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,