Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

PC restarts randomly playing Assassin's Creed Unity

Video Games

Old 01-12-2014

PC restarts randomly playing Assassin's Creed Unity

I can run Assassin's Creed Unity on my high end gaming machine on high settings but randomly it is making my computer to restart every now and then. I have checked the temperature and they are normally staying at 60-70 degree celcius. This usually occurs while I am into gameplay, menus or cinematic. Some other times the main character will stand and do nothing at all. I have tried to play the game on low settings but to no avail. Can anyone tell me how do I solve this issue? Thanks

Old 02-12-2014

Re: PC restarts randomly playing Assassin's Creed Unity

It might be a faulty graphics card problem because usually the operating system restarts when there is a driver level failure or hardware issue. But I could be wrong because Assassin's Creed Unity was having too much of bug in the game and UBISOFT is continuously trying fix all sort of problems related to this game by releasing patch every now and then. You should try to download and apply this patch to fix this issue.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 03-12-2014

This doesnt seem correct because if there is any problem or bug in the game then it shouldnt restart or shutdown your pc at all. The game should actually freeze or the character should stuck while you are playing this game. The sudden restart usually means that the video card might be overheating or there might be some clocks problem. Can you try to monitor the temperature of your whole computer specs while playing this game and see how much temp reading you are getting?
Old 04-12-2014

Assassin's Creed Unity has a lot of bug and Ubisoft has released Patch 3 to solve more than 300 bugs in the game. It seems like the publisher released the game in beta version and distributed it to all the people. Check out the below notes stated on the official website of Ubisoft:

Quote:
Patch 3 includes over three hundred fixes designed to improve your Assassin?s Creed Unity experience. While you might notice some improvements to framerate as a result of Patch 3, we still have a future patch planned to further address framerate concerns.
The rollout itself will be staggered across platforms and will come to PlayStation 4 tomorrow (Wednesday November 26th) and continue on to PC and Xbox One later in the week (though not necessarily releasing on a daily basis).

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,