Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Counter-Strike Global Offensive dll error on Windows 7 64bit

Video Games

Old 26-11-2014

Counter-Strike Global Offensive dll error on Windows 7 64bit

I am not able to install Counter-Strike Global Offensive on my system. I am having a Windows 7 64bit system. I had tried a lot to fix this issue but it is not working. Whenever I try to start the game I am getting some kind of dll missing error. I removed the game and installed it back again but it is not working. What can be the issue. Where to find that dll file from web. Is there any patch available that can resolve this problem. I am just stuck with the problem and I am unable to make things work.

Old 27-11-2014

Re: Counter-Strike Global Offensive dll error on Windows 7 64bit

You get that error when the game is unable to start the launcher. There are certain updates available on Steam from where you can fix this thing. You have to search on that site. You have to get that update and install it and I am quiet sure it will be enough to fix the issue. Most of this updates replace the damage dll files and you can then simply install it. If this also does not help then you have to remove the game and then you have to download a fresh copy and install it back.
Old 28-11-2014

Re: Counter-Strike Global Offensive dll error on Windows 7 64bit

This can be some kind of drivers bugs in your system which is causing the problem. You can just try updating that and it will fix the problem. Also try updating the direct x and other required stuff for running the game. I am quiet sure that will fix the problem. Most of the time such errors occur if the setup file is not proper. And verifying the game cache through steam also resolve the issue. I hope you are not trying to install a pirated copy in your system. This kind of errors are common that.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,