Thread: What is new in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

What is new in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is going to be the new game in the battle game list. After BF4 I think Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will be the next game that can offer extreme level action. But most of the battle game looks like same to me. I want to find out the new things in new version of COD. Here the graphic quality is getting high day by day which makes very complicated for anyone to play on pc. As we are already using old hardware. It is not easy for everyone to keep on upgrading their pc after every year. Atleast after a new buy the pc should be able to play games for the next 4 years. I hope Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will work on all old systems.

Re: What is new in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

If you need amazing graphic quality then you need a high end hardware. And it is right that game requirements are getting high day by day. Game like BF4 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare are quiet the best examples. The game brings up a lot of new things that you can see in the shot trailer. You can find that on YouTube. This trailer shows that this game is going to have a cooperative Survival modes. You can try playing a competitive game with your friend and enjoy more adventure. I think you must have a look on the gameplay video once. So that you can find out how better this one is.

Re: What is new in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

The new version is going to have bit boost in physical skills of the soldier. That means it is going to offer you a higher level jumps and cloaking ability. This makes the game a bit more competitive. And obviously there will be lot more new weapons and levels to deal with. The game trailer does not really give much information. There are lot of things still pending. This game is going not deal with some future sci-fi type fight. That's what I had found. It will be revealed only when we can get a gameplay video of the same. It is gong to come soon. The title itself says Advance Warfare which means it is going not be different.