Thread: Any new version of Roller Coaster Tycoon coming up

Any new version of Roller Coaster Tycoon coming up

It is being very long time since Roller Coaster Tycoon series was released before. I had played this game a lot and really like it. I am looking for a the new version and I am unable to find any news. I am quiet sure if there is a new version coming up then it would have some great graphics and lot of new things to construct park. One thing this games must have is a easy reconstruction. So that it would be quiet easier for you to build various things around the area and attract more and more visitors. A few objectives gets very complicated when you are playing. Roller Coaster Tycoon type games are amazing simulation games. Hope the new version comes fast.

Re: Any new version of Roller Coaster Tycoon coming up

Soon there will be a sequel to Roller Coaster Tycoon. The game is under constructions but you can find the leak on the web. This shows some really amazing graphics and good features. This new version is loaded with lot of new things that would make the game much better. This time the game focus more on making a much amazing park. That means a lot of additional rides, parks, etc. You can just create something very amazing and the games will be longer this time. I am expecting a trailer soon so that we can try out the game. You can add things like you can put a broadcasting of match in the amusement park.

Re: Any new version of Roller Coaster Tycoon coming up

Yes a new version is coming up in the market with lot more new things and this is really going to surprise you a lot. This time the game is going to have many new things and you can just push the park beyond a regular amusement park. I really like this kind of simulation games. But the game is graphic demanding. That means if you are having a old pc then you have to upgrade that or else you wont be able to get good detail graphic output on the same. I am quiet waiting for the trailer and a sample gameplay video which might tell more about the same. I am quiet sure the game will be amazing.