Thread: mouse spinning problem in Mind: Path to Thalamus

mouse spinning problem in Mind: Path to Thalamus

I have just purchased this game from Steam and after installing and playing it with the default setting I found out that the mouse is spinning for some reason in this game? Is this some kind of a bug in the game or the mouse is not compatible with it? All other games are working except this with my Steelseries mouse. I dont know whether any else is facing this issue or not, but I need a solution for it so that I can enjoy the game properly. Thanks

Re: mouse spinning problem in Mind: Path to Thalamus

Are you using any joystick that is connected in the usb port of your computer? It might be possible that it could be mistakenly taking inputs from that or maybe having some conflicts which is making it to move constantly. Can you try to remove the controller and then see if the same problem of spinning occurs while playing this game? I usually remove my Xbox 360 controller while playing any games that is not compatible with this type of joysticks. Test it and let us know.

Even I was facing this same problem of spinning in Mind: Path to Thalamus game. Whenever I am spawning then I am continuously rotating at the left side all the time, like for instance, I am moving the mouse to the left side but I am not. I am only able to see in the same direction for sometime when I am moving mouse to the right hand side very quickly. I have aready tried to change the graphics settings, disabling the 2nd monitor but still this problem tends to occur frequently.

Even I was facing this same problem of spinning in Mind: Path to Thalamus game. Whenever I am spawning then I am continuously rotating at the left side all the time, like for instance, I am moving the mouse to the left side but I am not. I am only able to see in the same direction for sometime when I am moving mouse to the right hand side very quickly. I have aready tried to change the graphics settings, disabling the 2nd monitor but still this problem tends to occur frequently.