Thread: Buying used game from online store

Buying used game from online store

I had seen some online stores which are selling used game. Last month my friend has bought a used Skyrim game. After installing when we tried to activate the same it showed a error that this license key is already used. That simply means the license key was not valid. I want some help to confirm first that the game which I am going to buy is having a working license key. How can I find the same. Because once you bought you cannot change the same. The site people are not responding on any email.

Re: Buying used game from online store

It is safe to buy console games. About pc game I am quiet doubtful because of the activation procedure. I had bought many console game and they work well. But for pc I do not really trust anyone. You can try finding some shop who is selling used game. So that you can buy and if there is any issue you can return that thing. If you buy online then there is no way to return this thing. What if this site is not located in your region or country. You will have a very hard to time to get refund for the same.

springning Guest

Did you mean you want to buy used game console? I know a website which sell game console JXD official site, but not used.

There are some popular sites which sell used game and they are all genuine. I think Gamelfy is the most popular one among all. You can games from them. IF you pay through paypal then you have a bit of security. Like if you have any issue with the game copy you can put your payment on dispute. And then you can claim your money back. You can do the same for credit card also. But if you had done cash or all payment then it is very hard to get your money. You can just try to communicate to the site admin.