Thread: save game in MouseCraft

save game in MouseCraft

Recently I purchased this new game called MouseCraft from Steam. There doesnt seem to be any problems playing the game level by level. Yesterday night I completed 4 missions of the game and quit it and went to sleep. Today in the morning when I started the computer then I had to play from the first level? So, I was thiking whether we have to save the game ourself or does it automatically gets saved? Thanks

Re: save game in MouseCraft

I think that the level progression in MouseCraft game is saved from session to session. I cannot say for sure whether it is saved at the mid-level but if you are onto a solution levels then I will recommend you to not take too long to complete. It might be also possible that after its beta release the developers of this game have change a lot of the levels. I had also played till halfway in stage 3 but had to restart over. Also, it seems to happen only one time because now I am playing it without any save game glitch so far.

Yes, the developers of this game MouseCraft have said that they have rearranged almost all the levels in this game. Therefore they have deleted all the existing levels from the beta. There are almost 41 levels which can be played and they all wont be changed in the final version of the game. So, you can now relax and play the game from the start and there will be no save game problem again in this game. They have assured that it is not going to happen again this time.

Can you try to follow some steps and see if that works. First of all open the Regstry Editor by going to Start and in Search type regedit. After that expand the tab for HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Under that you need to expand the tab for Software. Now you need to search and delete Crunching Koalas from the tab. After that try to launch the game and choose a resolution which is supported by your monitor and play the game. Let us know if this solution worked for you or not, then please report back.